How to change the email syncing frequency on my Alcatel 1
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Alcatel 1 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Gmail.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Touch Sync frequency.
- 7. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every 30 minutes).
- 8. The syncing frequency has been changed.