How to change the volume on my Alcatel 1
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your Alcatel 1 by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change other volume settings, touch v.
- 4. To decrease the notification volume, move the slider for Notification to the left.
- 5. To decrease the media volume, move the slider for Media to the left.
- 6. To decrease the alarm volume, move the slider for Alarm to the left.
- 7. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.