How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Alcatel A30
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Alcatel A30 can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. You can use Wi-Fi for email, web browsing, downloading apps and much more.
Note: some features and services may require a mobile data connection.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 4. If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- 5. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 6. Enter the network password.
- 7. Touch CONNECT.
- 8. The tablet is connected to the Wi-Fi network.