How to scan for mobile networks on my Alcatel A30
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Alcatel A30 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the tablet searches for networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 8. The tablet is now connected to the mobile network.