How to share my Alcatel A30 Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your Alcatel A30 with a computer. Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the tablet and the computer.
- 2. Touch Apps.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch More.
- 5. Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- 6. Touch USB tethering.
- 7. The tablet is now tethered.
- 8. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install and then click Home network.
- 9. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 10. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: in step 8, we selected "Home network" because we know and trust both the Alcatel A30 and the computer.