How to turn off the screen lock on my Alcatel A30 and disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can remove any screen locks that you've set up on your Alcatel A30. When the tablet is in standby mode, you won't need to enter a pattern, PIN or password to unlock it.
If you remove the screen lock, you'll also disable the Device Protection feature. Device Protection helps to protect your tablet if it's lost or stolen, and it needs both a screen lock and a Google account to be effective.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Enter your PIN (or other screen lock code, e.g., pattern or password).
- 6. Touch the Next icon.
- 7. Touch None.
- 8. Touch YES, REMOVE.
- 9. The screen lock has been turned off.