How to turn power saving mode on and off on my Alcatel A30
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With battery saver mode, you can extend your tablet's battery life when it's running low. The Alcatel A30 will save power by lowering the screen brightness, turning off haptic feedback, reducing background data usage, and limiting performance. You will receive calls and messages over the mobile network, but notifications may be limited from email and other apps that rely on data.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Battery.
- 4. Touch Battery saver.
- 5. Touch the slider to turn on battery saver mode.
- 6. Battery saver mode is now on. Touch the slider again to turn off battery saver mode.