How to perform a hard reset when my Alcatel A50 is unresponsive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your Alcatel A50 becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset. Ensure that any photos, music, documents or other data that you wish to keep is backed up somewhere else, other than on the device itself.
- 1. Before resetting your phone, turn it off and then on again. This may fix some issues. If your phone won't turn off, follow the steps below.
- 2. Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the Android robot appears on the screen.
- 3. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- 4. Press the Power button.
- 5. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
- 6. Press the Power button.
- 7. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 8. Press the Power button.
- 9. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.