How to send text messages and multimedia messages on my Alcatel A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Text messages (SMS) are short, text-only messages sent over the mobile network. Multimedia messages (MMS) are similar to text messages except they allow you to add images, sounds or other files to the message.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Messaging.
- 3. Touch the + icon.
- 4. Enter the recipient's mobile phone number or enter a name to select someone from your contacts list.
- 5. Touch Type message.
- 6. Enter your message.
- 7. Touch SMS to send the text message or touch the Paperclip icon to make this a multimedia message.
- 8. Touch the desired option, e.g., Picture.
- 9. Touch a photo to attach it.
- 10. Touch MMS.
- 11. The message has been sent.