How to turn off the screen lock on my Alcatel Idol 2 S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can remove any screen locks that you've set up on your Alcatel Idol 2 S. When the phone is in standby mode, you won't need to enter a pattern, PIN or password to unlock it.
- 1. Touch ALL APPS.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock settings.
- 4. Touch Set up screen lock.
- 5. Enter your password.
- 6. Touch Next.
- 7. Touch None.
- 8. The screen lock has been turned off.