How to turn power saving mode on and off on my Alcatel Idol 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Power saving mode (extended standby mode) optimizes battery life on your Alcatel Idol 3. When the screen is off, your phone will save power by lowering the screen brightness, turning off haptic feedback and limiting the phone's performance. You will still receive messages and notifications.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Battery.
- 4. Touch the Menu icon.
- 5. Touch Battery saver.
- 6. Touch the slider to turn Battery saver mode on.
- 7. Battery saver mode is now on. Touch the slider again to turn off Battery saver mode.