How to delete an email account from my Alcatel Idol 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Alcatel Idol 4. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed. Please note that some email accounts can't be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the MENU icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Remove account.
- 7. Touch REMOVE.
- 8. The email account and all associated contacts, calendars and email messages have been removed from the phone.
Depending on the account type and account settings, your data may remain on the account provider's servers.