How to download apps and games on my Alcatel Idol 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- There are thousands of apps available in Google Play Store and some of them are free. If you havenʼt added a Google account to your Alcatel Idol 4, youʼll be prompted to add one.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Play Store.
- 3. Touch the desired option (e.g., GAMES).
- 4. Touch the desired option (e.g., TOP CHARTS).
- 5. Touch the desired game.
- 6. Touch INSTALL.
- 7. Wait while the game is downloaded.
- 8. The game is now installed on the phone.
- 9. Touch OPEN to start the game.
The game can also be found in the main app list.