How to take photos on my Alcatel Idol 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Take pictures using the built-in camera on your Alcatel Idol 4. Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Touch the Camera icon to take a photo.
- 4. The photo has been captured.
- 5. To view your photo gallery, touch the photo thumbnail.
- 6. To access the camera settings, touch the Settings icon.
- 7. To use the front-facing camera, touch the Switch camera icon.
- 8. To access the range of picture or video modes, swipe left or right.
- 9. To record a video, touch the Video icon.