How to disable Face Unlock on my Alcatel Idol Mini
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Face Unlock is a security feature that uses facial recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. If you no longer want to use Face Unlock, you can disable it.
- 1. Touch APPS.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Set up screen lock.
- 5. Enter your PIN.
- 6. Touch Next.
- 7. Touch None.
- 8. The screen lock has been turned off.