How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my Alcatel Pixi 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Alcatel Pixi 3 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile Networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch data off completely touch Data enabled.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch Data enabled again to turn data services on.