How to add an email account on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Gmail.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch the Menu icon.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add account.
- 6. Touch the desired account.
- 7. Touch Email, phone, or Skype name.
- 8. Enter your email address.
- 9. Touch Next.
- 10. Enter your email account password.
- 11. Touch Sign in.
- 12. Change the account options if desired, then touch NEXT.
- 13. Enter the account name if required and touch NEXT.
- 14. The email account has been added.