How to clear the cache/cookies on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Chrome.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Privacy.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 7. Ensure that Cookies and site data and Cached images and files are selected.
- 8. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 9. The cache and cookies have been cleared.