How to delete an email account from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50. The associated contacts, calendars and email messages will also be removed. Depending on the account type and account settings, your data may remain on the account providerʼs servers. Please note that some email accounts canʼt be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Touch the account.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Remove account.
- 8. Touch REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- 9. The email account and all associated contacts, calendars and email messages have been removed from the ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50.