How to reset the network settings on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If there are issues with the wireless connections on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50, you can reset the network settings to default. This will reset all the network settings for Wi-Fi, mobile data and Bluetooth.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Network settings reset.
- 5. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
- 6. If youʼre prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch the Next icon.
- 7. Touch RESET.
- 8. The network settings have been reset.