How to send text messages and multimedia messages on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Text messages (SMS) are short, text-only messages sent over the mobile network. Multimedia messages (MMS) are similar to text messages except they allow you to add images, sounds or other files to the message.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Messaging.
- 3. Touch the + icon.
- 4. Enter the recipient's mobile phone number or enter a name to select someone from your contacts list.
- 5. Touch Type message.
- 6. Enter your message.
- 7. Touch SMS to send the text message or touch the Paperclip icon to make this a multimedia message.
- 8. Touch the desired option, e.g., Picture.
- 9. Touch a photo to attach it.
- 10. Touch MMS.
- 11. The message has been sent.