How to turn airplane mode on and off on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With airplane mode, the wireless signals on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH A50 are turned off (mobile network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth). This allows you to use the other features of your phone safely during flights and in other areas where radio transmitters arenʼt allowed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch More.
- 4. Touch the Airplane mode slider to turn it on.
- 5. Airplane mode is on. Touch the Airplane mode slider again to turn it off.