How to delete all content on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3.
Warning: all media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone. Even if the phone gets wiped, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use the phone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning and touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 7. The phone will reboot.