How to delete an email account from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed. Please note that some email accounts can't be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Touch the account.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Remove account.
- 8. Touch REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- 9. The email account and all associated contacts, calendar and email messages have been removed from the phone.
Note: Depending on the account type and the initial setup of the account, all the associated contacts, calendar and email messages may be preserved on the account provider's servers.