How to share my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3 Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3 with a computer. Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
- 1. Connect your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3 to the computer using the USB cable.
- 2. Touch Apps.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch More…
- 5. Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- 6. Touch USB tethering.
- 7. The phone is now tethered.
- 8. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
- 9. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 10. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: In step 8, we've selected Home network because we know and trust both the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 3 and the computer.