How to turn battery saver mode on and off on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Battery saver mode (extended standby mode) optimizes the battery life on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 4. When the screen is on, your phone will save power by lowering the screen brightness, turning off haptic feedback and limiting performance. You will still receive calls, messages and notifications. Battery saver turns off automatically when your phone is charging.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Battery.
- 4. Touch the Menu icon.
- 5. Touch Battery saver.
- 6. Touch the slider to turn on battery saver mode.
- 7. Battery saver mode is now on. Touch the slider again to turn it off.