How to update the software on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 4 wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol 4 for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch Updates.
- 5. Touch the Refresh button to check for updates.
- 6. The phone will check for updates.
- 7. If an update isnʼt available, touch Home.
If an update is available, wait for it to download.