How to perform a hard reset when my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol Mini is unresponsive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol Mini becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset. Ensure that any photos, music, documents or other data that you wish to keep is backed up somewhere else, other than on the device itself.
- 1. Turn the phone off.
- 2. Press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the reset interface appears on the screen.
- 3. Touch the desired language.
- 4. Touch wipe data/factory reset.
- 5. Touch Yes -- delete all user data.
- 6. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 7. Touch reboot system now.
- 8. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.