How to turn off the screen lock on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol Mini
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can remove any screen locks that you've set up on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol Mini. When the phone is in standby mode, you won't need to enter a pattern, PIN or password to unlock it.
- 1. Touch APPS.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Set up screen lock.
- 5. Enter your password.
- 6. Touch Next.
- 7. Touch None.
- 8. The screen lock has been turned off.