How to use call forwarding on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol Mini
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch APPS.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Call settings.
- 4. Touch Other settings.
- 5. Touch Call forwarding.
- 6. Select a forwarding option (e.g., Forward if unanswered).
- 7. Enter the phone number.
- 8. Touch Enable.
- 9. Call forwarding has been set up.
To disable call forwarding, touch the desired call forwarding option.
- 10. Touch Disable.
- 11. Call forwarding has been disabled.