How to change the volume on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Idol X by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch APPS.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Sound.
- 6. To decrease the volume of the ringtone and notifications, move the slider for Ringtone, notifications, system to the left.
- 7. To decrease the volume of any playing media, move the slider for Music, video, games and other media to the left.
- 8. To decrease the volume of the alarm, scroll to and move the slider for Alarms to the left.
- 9. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.