How to change the email settings on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you can't send or receive email on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
If you can't get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure you're connected to the Internet.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. The most common settings to change are the Outgoing settings.
Scroll to and touch Outgoing settings.
- 7. Edit the server name.
- 8. Touch Port.
- 9. Edit the port number.
- 10. Touch DONE.
- 11. The changes have been saved.
- This process is similar on most email accounts. The visible options you will be allowed to change are dependent on the account being edited (Gmail, Yahoo!, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, etc.).