How to reset my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3 and/or disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3.
Warning: All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone. Even if the phone gets wiped, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use the phone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning and touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. If you are prompted for screen lock credential, enter the PIN/Password/Pattern.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 9. The phone will reboot.