How to reset the APN settings to default on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect APN settings can lead to errors trying to send picture messages (MMS) or access data or the Internet. Resetting the APN settings to default as originally supplied on your SIM card by your telecom provider can resolve this.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Mobile Networks.
- 5. Touch Access Point Names.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Reset to default.
- 8. The APN settings have been reset to default.