How to use call forwarding on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Call settings.
- 6. Touch Call forwarding.
- 7. Touch the desired forwarding option (e.g., When unanswered).
- 8. Enter the phone number.
- 9. Touch ENABLE.
- 10. Call forwarding has been set up.
To disable call forwarding, touch the desired call forwarding option.
- 11. Touch DISABLE.
- 12. Call forwarding has been disabled.