How to perform a hard reset when my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 is unresponsive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
Warning: All of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset.
Before resetting your phone, turn it off and then on again. This may solve the problem. If your phone doesnʼt turn on, follow these steps to perform a hard reset.
- 1. Press and hold Volume down and Power buttons until the Alcatel logo appears on the screen.
- 2. The Android Recovery screen will appear. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- 3. Press the Power button.
- 4. Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- 5. Press the Power button.
- 6. The phone will now wipe all contents.
- 7. Press the Power button.
- 8. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.