How to reset the APN settings to default on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect APN (Access Point Name) settings can cause issues with data services and with picture and video messaging (MMS). To resolve issues, you can reset the APN settings on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 to the default APN settings that are programmed into your SIM card.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Cellular networks.
- 5. Touch Access Point Names.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Reset to default.
- 8. The APN settings have been reset to default.