How to set up the screen lock on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 and enable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (e.g., PIN) for your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4. The PIN will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
The Device Protection feature is automatically enabled if you have both a Google account and a screen lock on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4. Device Protection helps to protect your phone from being used if it's lost or stolen. Even if your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch the desired option (e.g., PIN).
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired option, e.g., Hide sensitive notification content.
- 11. Touch DONE.
- 12. The screen lock (PIN) has been set.