How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When travelling outside of Canada, youʼll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you donʼt need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pixi 4 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Cellular networks.
- 5. Touch International data roaming.
- 6. Touch the desired option, e.g., All networks.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Data roaming is now on.
To turn it off, touch International data roaming.
- 9. Touch Disable.
- 10. Data roaming is now off.
To turn off data services completely, touch the Mobile data slider.
- 11. Data services are now off.
To turn on data services, touch the Mobile data slider again.