How to add an email account on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch the Menu icon.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add account.
- 6. Touch the desired option, e.g., Other.
- 7. Touch Email.
- 8. Enter your email address.
- 9. Touch NEXT.
- 10. Enter the password.
- 11. Touch NEXT.
- 12. Wait while the email settings are checked.
- 13. Touch NEXT.
- 14. “Creating account…” will appear briefly.
- 15. Touch Account name.
- 16. Enter the account name and touch FINISH.
- 17. The email account has been added.