How to change the email syncing frequency on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. Touch Inbox check frequency.
- 7. Touch the desired option (e.g., Every hour).
- 8. The syncing frequency has been changed.