How to change the USB connection options on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can change the USB settings so that your tablet will sync, charge, etc. when connected to a computer.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the tablet and the computer.
- 2. Drag the notification bar down.
- 3. The current USB setting is displayed (e.g., USB for file transfer). To change it, touch Touch for more options.
- 4. Touch the desired option (e.g., Charging only).
- 5. The USB setting has been changed.