How to erase all content and reset my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can erase all of the content and settings on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE and reset it to the initial setup screen.
All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
If the Device Protection feature is enabled, it will stay enabled. After the reset, you will need to enter your Google account password to use the tablet again.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning. Touch RESET TABLET.
- 6. If youʼre prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch the > icon.
- 7. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 8. The ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE will reboot.