How to perform a hard reset when my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE is unresponsive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset. Ensure that any photos, music, documents or other data that you wish to keep is backed up somewhere else, other than on the device itself.
- 1. Before resetting your tablet, turn it off and then on again. This may fix some issues. If your tablet won't turn off, then follow the steps below.
- 2. Press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the reset interface appears on the screen.
- 3. Press the Power button.
- 4. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset using the Volume down button.
- 5. Press the Power button.
- 6. Scroll to Yes using the Volume down button.
- 7. Press the Power button.
- 8. The tablet will now wipe all contents.
- 9. Press the Power button.
- 10. The tablet will now reboot to the initial setup screen.