How to set up a new ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE using the setup wizard
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When you use your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE for the first time, it will take you through a setup wizard and help you set up some key features. For example, you can enable the Device Protection feature by adding a Google account and setting a screen lock.
Device Protection helps to protect your tablet from being used if itʼs lost or stolen. Even if your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
Please note: The steps may differ depending on the options selected. Simply follow the prompts on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE to complete the setup wizard.
- 1. Scroll to the desired language and touch START.
- 2. Touch the Wi-Fi network to connect to.
- 3. Enter the Wi-Fi network password.
- 4. Touch CONNECT.
- 5. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. To sign in, enter your Google account email address and touch NEXT.
Note: A Google account is needed to take advantage of Android features such as Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store.
- 6. Enter the Google account password.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Touch ACCEPT.
- 9. Review and select/deselect Google services. Touch v to scroll down.
- 10. Touch NEXT.
- 11. Touch the desired option, e.g., No, thanks.
- 12. Touch CONTINUE.
- 13. To add another email account, touch the desired option, otherwise touch Not now.
- 14. Touch NEXT.
- 15. Touch NEXT to set a screen lock and enable Device Protection.
- 16. Touch PIN.
- 17. Enter a PIN.
- 18. Touch >.
- 19. Re-enter the PIN.
- 20. Touch >.
- 21. Touch NEXT to complete the setup process.