How to set up the screen lock on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE and enable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (e.g., PIN) for your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE. The PIN will be required to unlock the tablet from standby mode.
The Device Protection feature is automatically enabled if you have both a Google account and a screen lock on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE. Device Protection helps to protect your tablet from being used if itʼs lost or stolen. Even if your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch PIN.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired notification option, then touch DONE.
- 11. The screen lock (PIN) has been set.