How to use my ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 LTE as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your tabletʼs Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- 5. Touch Setup WLAN hotspot.
- 6. Touch Network name.
- 7. Delete the existing text and enter a name for your hotspot.
- 8. Touch Password.
- 9. Delete the existing text and enter a password for your hotspot.
- 10. Touch SAVE.
- 11. Touch the slider to turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 12. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 7) and password (step 9).