How to add a calendar event on my Apple iPad
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Apple iPad can hold all your appointment details and remind you when an appointment is near.
- 1. Touch Calendar.
- 2. Touch the + icon.
- 3. Enter the event title (e.g., Meeting).
- 4. If required, touch Location.
- 5. Enter the event location (e.g., Meeting room 2).
- 6. Touch Done.
- 7. Touch Starts.
- 8. Scroll to the desired start time and date.
- 9. Touch Ends.
- 10. Scroll to the desired end time and date.
- 11. Scroll to and touch Alert.
- 12. Touch the desired option (e.g., 1 hour before).
- 13. Touch Add.
- 14. The event has been saved in the calendar.