How to update the software on my Apple iPad wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPad for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Software Update.
- 3. If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
- 4. If you see this screen, enter your passcode.
- 5. If you see this screen, touch Agree.
- 6. Wait for the update to download.
- 7. Your Apple iPad will restart to complete the update.