How to back up my Apple iPad Mini 2 using iCloud
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your Apple iPad Mini 2. Once youʼve enabled the backup feature, it will run on a daily basis as long as your iPad is connected to Wi-Fi, connected to a power source, and the screen is locked.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iCloud.
- 3. Touch Backup.
- 4. Touch the slider to turn iCloud Backup on.
- 5. Touch OK to disable syncing with iTunes and to start backing up to iCloud.
- 6. Touch Back Up Now.
- 7. Your Apple iPad Mini 2 will now be backed up to iCloud.